Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Beginning


After much planning (and more hand-wringing), I finally went forward with plans to do a second blog, this time dedicated solely to one of the games I play.  In this case, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Hokey Religions and Ancient Weapons is now live over at HRAAW.com, and will be the place I talk primarily about what I'm doing in SWTOR and about stuff going on with the game and the community.  Hopefully I'll be able to kick my butt into gear enough so I can do regular posts on it throughout the week, and we'll see what happens with it further down the road.



I'm going to focus on Force-users above all else, because let's be honest, it's why most of us are playing the game.  Troopers have some kickin' storylines going for them, smugglers are riding out the Han Solo coattails, bounty hunters are just all-out aggression, and agents have a bit of that "smooth operator" coolness and spy thriller stuff that should create some pretty nifty MMO experiences.

But at the end of the day, almost all of us have one of these guys running around their heart of hearts:



So do me the kindness of following HRAAW.com (and @HRAAW on Twitter!) as we make our first steps into a larger world.

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment