Sunday, January 8, 2012

IT'S ALIVE! Pt. 2



That's right, that's me and my buddy Jeramy gettin' our podcast on.  Expect that to happen more often.  I've been wanting to get into podcasting for a very long time, with mixed results, but finally I'm getting to do what I like to do best:  talk about geeky things with other geeks.

We plan to do a weekly podcast that looks back at "the week in geek" and talk about what caught our attention, as well as what's coming up that we're interested in.  These are the kinds of conversations we used to have around a pool table at the local dive, around the D&D table, or around the corner booth at Taco Bell during lunch.  After I moved away we continued to have these discussions over Skype, and eventually got around to recording them and slapping them on the internets.

So, keep an eye on it, send an email to GIRpodcast@gmail.com with suggestions or questions, and we'll keep on geekin' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment